National Vision Church | TNVChurch.org
This policy also applies to information we collect:
- when you contact us by mail, telephone, e-mail, text or other electronic means.
- through our mobile applications (the “Application”).
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
- when you support us through donations.
- when you otherwise access our products, programs and services or communicate with us.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to carry forward and manage our Ministry activities;
- to contact you via mail, telephone, email or text or other available communication channels for the purpose of processing, facilitating or confirming your donations and purchases, to inform you about our mission, our activities, products and services and provide you with further opportunities to support and partner with us;
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and notices about your account;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, in any other way we may describe when you provide it, and for any other purposes with your consent.
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website, and other ministry email and mail outreach.
- we may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ ministry related goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements;